- After 10 years, the children will become the leaders of the Dalit movement.
- The children will not feel that they were born as a lower caste. The girl children will demand higher education from their parents instead of getting married at a young age.
- The boy children will not feel embarrassed to do tasks like sweeping, washing clothes, preparing chapatti (Indian bread) or cutting vegetables.
- The children will demystify the myths based on caste and gender discrimination.
- The children will confidently demand their rights at school and in the villages.
- The children will sing the songs of Dalit empowerment, and read and internalize the ideology of Dr. Ambedkar, the Dalit leader and framer of the Indian Constitution.
- The children will ensure gender equity within their families and dignity for their mothers.
- The children will strive to ensure the eradication of all forms of discrimination based on caste and gender.